{Ok, i know this is late, but well, what to do when im lazy to use the computer?}
2009 has been a year filled with mix feelings, awesome experience and so on.
As usual, people come and they go. This almost seems like an usual routine each year. I've not been in constant contact with people who were once uberly close to me {shant name them out}, but whatever.
I've got my........
..... Awesomely awesome gfriends, who never fail to insert joy in my life. (L)


..... Beloved bestie, who will listen to all my random rantings and intro me nice k. songs. (Y) ILY MUCH BESTIE!

...... Super fat buttttttttt, who always cracked me up with his random weird actions. {I dont have your peeekture. Sorwiieeee nehhhz}
....... Manly bros, the gang of men who can allow me to show the manly side of meee. HOHOHO.
{MAN DUN TAKE PICTURES. (Y)}
....... DAWN CHUA! :D Cant imagine what's life without her. My gawdz.

&&&&
My love, who stood by me no matter what. :)

I'm sick. How the hell am i going to OGL camp tmr? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment